Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blake Lively Showing Her Great Legs On The Set Of Gossip Girl



Hmm...this girl has nice legs.

In recent news, Blake Lively says her clothing choices got better and better once she moved from her quiet Californian hometown to work in New York.

She explained: "I grew up in Burbank and it felt like a small town but now I'm living in New York City, which I love, and I have a much better wardrobe. My life couldn't be more different than it was before."

Despite a growing acting career, the blonde starlet revealed she is still self conscious about her appearance.

Blake, 21, explained the only way she can be sure pictures of her will turn out well is if she pretends she is her 'Gossip Girl' alter ego Serena van der Woodsen when she is posing.

She explained: "It's weird because being in front of the camera does make me less shy than when I am myself. When I have to be myself in photoshoots, it's just not so good.

"It's a weird mixture because I read this script and I said, 'I have to play this part. Nobody could play this part as good as me.' Then when I got it I felt like I didn't deserve it and yet there was nobody else who did. You have to believe you can do this, otherwise you can't."


Blake Lively - On The Set of "Gossip Girl" in NYC
Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures Blake Lively pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coments

Popular Pages

  © Iceleblog The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP