Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jimmy Fallon: Definitely SAVED By The Bell

spl98634_005

By a show of hands,who, by now, doesn’t at least know OF Jimmy Fallon? If you raised your hand, then I expect you to stop everything you’re doing, hit google, familiarize yourself with him, then come back..and don’t believe the rumors, he has a lovely wife.
No, really, it’s true,that’s her in the picture. So for those of you saying things you shouldn’t, SHAME ON YOU!
But I digress, so, by now you know he’s doing a Saved By The Bell cast reunion, that is in danger of being ruined by Tiffani Thiessen (Who you should remember as Kelly Kapowski OR Kelly Kapowski-Morris). She’s just “SO BUSY” as she points out in her video response to him on Funny or Die.
Let’s just say, Jimmy if you have seen it, I apologize for you losing that couple of minutes of your life, that you can never get back. I have never been so happy, to be saved by a bell in my entire life, as I was when that oven bell dinged, signaling her to end that poor attempt at comedy.*Shaking my head* Honestly, Tiffani, you shouldn’t quit your day job, whatever that is.
Don’t believe it’s SO bad? Ha, here, the proof is in the pudding..or in this case..the fail of epic proportions:

Now that you’ve sufficiently wasted a couple of minutes of your life, welcome to our world. You’ll listen to me from now on, won’t you?
That’s what I thought.
The only thing I would dislike more than that, would be if I had to sit through another two minutes of Dustin Diamond (You’ll remember him as Screech) talking. About anything. He should have his freedom of speech card revoked. People like that should have to take a test for the right to utilize their voice box, because idiocy runs from his mouth like water from a faucet ..on high.
The thought that he has an “adult video” out, makes me want to console, whatever poor girl (or guy) that had the lack of good wits about them that night. I bet that made their Top TEN list of regrets. *Shudder*
So,Jimmy it sucks that you may have to do without Kelly, (because even though her comedy sucks, we love her), but what’s worse, is that People magazine took your idea, and beat you to the punch!

Saved By The Bell People Cover

I have an idea on how you can get them to print a retraction, giving you full credit for the idea! We can tie them to chairs, and force them to watch Dustin’s video on repeat, if that doesn’t break them, for the final straw, we pop in poor Tiffani’s attempt at humoring you.. they’d cave *Rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally* Oh yes, they would.
So, if you need help, I’m your go to girl. Just let me know.

Photo Source: People, Splash News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coments

Popular Pages

  © Iceleblog The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP