Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Summer Guilty Pleasure: 7th Floor West

Jimmy Fallon and Whitney Port 7th Floor West

I’ve kept this show a secret for too long and now I must confess. I have been watching 7th Floor West every Monday all summer on Jimmy Fallon’s late night show.  And now with only two episodes left of the season I had to share with everyone my guilty pleasure. Last night, Jimmy had the recap of the season just like every Hills like show needs to do. That’s what 7th Floor West is like, The Hills, only better.

Check out the recap from last night’s show after the jump…

And if you want to catch up with all the episodes you can go the website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coments

Popular Pages

  © Iceleblog The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP