Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Shirtless Pictures Of Jake Gyllenhaal In The Prince Of Persia

jake-gyllenhaal-shirtless-prince-of-persia

Two new stills from The Prince of Persia have been released. And I have to admit that I gasped when I saw this picture of Jake Gyllenhaal. I know that I will only be going to see the movie because of him. I might as well tell everyone that now. It would be selfish of me not to go watch him shirtless for two hours.

Here is a run down of the scene stills shown below:

Getting a little bit carried away trying to cool down in the arid Middle Eastern sun, our Prince Dastan, played by the brooding Jake Gyllenhaal, along with the sultry Princess Tamina (Gemma Arterton) are shown here drenched from head to foot, and then escaping on horseback still soaking wet.

Empire have I told you how much I love you lately?

Prince Of Persia Still Prince of Persia Still 2

photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coments

Popular Pages

  © Iceleblog The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP