Thursday, July 30, 2009

Top TEN Worst Pick Up Lines. Well, Ever.

the-alphabet

Let me just say, that I have had the unfortunate experience of having all of these pick up lines tried on me, and guys, they did NOT work.

10.) I may not be a genie but I can make your dreams come true: Then why are you still here?

9.)Are your legs tired, because you’ve been running through my mind all day long: Do I LOOK like a hamster on a wheel to you?

8.)I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away: Even if I did, you wouldn’t reap the benefits, because this pick up line really, really needs to die. Ugh.

7.)Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no: Oh so easy, watch. NO.

6.)“Did it hurt?” Then you ask “Did what hurt?”, They say - “When you fell from heaven.”: Does anyone have a cracker, I need somewhere to put this CHEESE. Ugh.

5.)You got something on your chest: my eyes: Oh THAT’S original, and gross. We all know you’re looking at our chest, but why would you say that?

4.) Kiss me if I am wrong, but isn’t your name ( they take a guess)…Janice????: No matter how wrong they are, they always get,”Why yes, YES IT IS.”

3.)What has 142 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? My zipper: So it’s green, swollen, and angry? NO THANKS.

2.)If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib: If that were the case, and you were the one that would be dining on me, then dear god let PETA intercede on my behalf.

And the number one pickup line, that I’ve heard used on me, and so many others so frequently, that is just awful.

1.)Are you from Tennessee? Cause you’re the only TEN I see: You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Seriously guys, just stop using this crap. It’s called conversation, introduce yourself, buy us a drink, and pick a topic, we aren’t THAT scary. Chances are, that will get you so much farther than these crummy pick up lines.

[[Image courtesy of zwani.com]]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Coments

Popular Pages

  © Iceleblog The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP